This is the 4th Challenge in the JMP Challenge Series.
The JMP Better Sleep Habits Challenge is a short challenge to work on creating specific habits that will improve the quality of your sleep.
A good night’s sleep is the most important habit in a healthy lifestyle. Without a solid night of restful sleep, all the other healthy habits you practice- good diet, working out, work productivity, not getting sick- they become less effective and even ineffective.
Nothing is more important then a night of quality sleep.
So here is the Challenge-
Starting on Sunday, February 17th and going until Saturday, February 23rd (7 days,) you are going to practice 8 different habits that are proven to improve the quality of your sleep.
Here are the rules-
You will get points for each of the 8 habits you complete each day/night. Here are the list of habits and the points they are worth:
1) Sleep either 7.5 or 9 hours (worth 3 points.)
2) Get to bed before 10pm (worth 3 points.)
3) Turn off all screens (TV, computer, tablet, phone) 90 minutes before bed (worth 2 points.)
4) Don’t consume any caffeine after 2 pm (worth 2 points.)
5) Stop drinking alcohol at least 3 hours before bed (worth 2 points.)
6) Get 30 minutes of sunlight between 630 am and 9 am (worth 2 points.)
7) Turn off the notifications on your devices while you sleep (worth 1 point.)
8) Set your bedroom temperature to close to 68 degrees (or lower) at night (worth 1 point.)
How The Challenge will be scored-
Everything will be done on the honor system. If you cheat, you will be cheating yourself and your fellow competitors, and if you are fine with that then there is nothing I can do about it.
Add up all your points for the day/night from the habits you completed successfully and text or email me the results.
How The Challenge will be won-
The more points you have at the end of the week, the better your finishing spot.
What you are competing for-
The top 3 scores earn 25 JMP Series Points.
Everyone who completes the Challenge and scores below the top 3 earns 10 JMP Series Points.
How to enter-
Just tell me, email, or text before the Challenge starts.
If you have questions please let me know before the start of The Challenge and Good Luck everyone!